SOCIAL MEDIA

Review: Carrie goes Off the Map

Why I picked it: I requested this one from NetGalley after seeing Staci mention it on her blog.  Click here to read her review.

Synopsis: Carrie Brownhill, recently dumped by her fiance, is determined to get away from men forever. Yet she finds herself stuck in a VW camper van careening through the English countryside with the intriguing Matt Landor, MD, and he seems to be just what the doctor ordered for a broken heart...

Type: Fiction

Quick Take: Where to start.... I didn't love this one but that doesn't mean you won't enjoy it. 

Let me explain, I don't read much of this genre and yet I decided to read two books back to back.  This was the second one.  I loved the first read which probably lifted my expectations. 

This novels starts with a bang, I was hooked.  But by the time the RV trip happens... I found myself not caring much.

Rating: 3/5 stars
Source: NetGalley