Happiness: the ripple effect

When I started this personal challenge I thought maybe one or two people might join me.  I wasn't prepared for the ripple effect. Your emails and phone calls warm my heart.

What makes this 100 day challenge different is that it's not a diet, we aren't trying to make big changes to our lives. We are making time to reflect on what brings us joy. 

Today is day 25 of 100 for me.

How are you doing with your happiness project?  (it's not too late to join us and create a little happiness in your life).  Here's the post that started it all

New foods: About a decade ago I tried this experiment and discovered the avocado and pummelo (I enjoy both immensely).  Last week I tried my second new item, the white dragon fruit.

If I was on Survivor I would love this fruit since it tastes like water.  Should it be sweet? Tart? How would you prepare it?



I might not buy this one again but it's beautiful....

Fitness Goal: I'm meeting my March weekly goal of 40 miles a week. This is a bit harder than I thought it would be, being teased with a day or two of warm weather makes it hard to be on the treadmill.

Homework: If you haven't written your list of '100 things you Love' I would like to encourage you to do it.

I received an email from someone yesterday - she told me that she mentioned the concept to her husband when they went out for dinner last night and they ended up talking for hours.

Hey Lisa... did you ever think pinning a photo could create a ripple effect like this? WHOOP!

Next week: is the one month mark for me and I'm planning to provide an update and share a few stories with you.  In the meantime... remember that writing about happy isn't enough, you have to put forth the effort to make happy happen. YOU deserve it! :)

Good luck this week, remember...
Life, it's happening! 

3 comments

  1. The dragonfruit is very pretty. I'd never heard of that before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo on the 40 miles. I'll be on the treadmill this week, too. Winter doesn't want to let go this year.

    Our France trip is at the end of May! I'd say I can hardly wait, except that there's so much I want to do before then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting to see how many people have jumped on board! My new purse was picked simply because it made me happy - usually I'm much more practical!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Mari Partyka | Bookworm with a View. Design by Fearne.