Life: 100 things I love!

Lisa, Lit and Life, is a friend of mine.  She and I met through book club and thanks to book blogging and 'letting social media in'... we have been able to stay in contact almost every day since I moved... um... almost three years ago.

A few days ago I opened pinterest and saw she had pinned this picture.  I emailed Lisa right away to see if she would post with me.  The timing is perfect!

Building this list brought back fond memories from yesteryear.  I tried not to list specific favorites (ie: Christmas morning when AWP slept until the tree... for 16 years).

I loved making this list. What's on your list?

Let's get to it:
REM - automatic for the people
Survivor (the show)
Yoga

Sleeping
Fizzy Water
Jasmine Tea
Blue Cheese!
Snow
Giant snowflakes falling from the sky
A roaring fire
roasting marshmallows
Snuggling
Running
Walking
Traveling
Adventure
My daily meditation book
Pink & Green
iGadgets (ipad, ipod, iphone)
Watching tennis

Gopher hockey
NY Yankees!!
Trees (nature in general)
Friendship... especially in my forties
Video Skype - to stay connected with family
The smell of coffee beans
Red wine
Midnight in the summer
Sitting on the deck early morning with a cup of tea, reading, listening to music
Crisp morning air
Peppermint Bon Bon ice cream
Oatmeal
Sorrento, love everything about it
Traveling with WT
Mom Andrew time
Movie dates with my Dad
being Home
Minnesota weekends to reconnect
Time with my brother and his family
The Girls (Sadie, Jessie, Lily)

Decorating magazines and blogs
Buddha's
Tulips
Fresh Squeezed OJ
Target Store
Anthropologie
Dresses
Brat pack movies
Audrey Hepburn's personal style
Movie night... snuggling (and falling asleep mid movie)
Strolling in NYC
Hiking in Boulder
Organizing... :)
Happiness
Kindness
Smiling
Decluttering any space, I love to clean/organize!
Taking photos and snapshots
New running shoes
Tooks! my running headband with earbuds for listening

You've got Mail
Central Park
Silence
The smell after rain, when I run/walk in the woods (dirt)
My bookshelves - I don't keep books so they are filled with favorites
The photo's scattered throughout my home, family and friends
Sitting outside, on the floating bench WT built just for me. Watching the sunset
Candlelight on a summer evening
An evening with friends, glass of wine, on the deck, candlelight
Both of my Grandma's
Drive in movies
Africa
Dreams
Making a life list
Fireflies
Fall
Sweaters, jeans, scarves and mittens
Sitting in the football stands on a fall day, under a blanket
Cheering at a hockey game
'living inside my heart' by Bob Seger (hands down my favorite since 1986)


Lotions and potions
Sunrise
Sunset!
Cheering at a hockey game
Music, almost all of it
Seventh Heaven - Blackcomb Mountain
Cotton Candy!
Memories
My wedding dress
Watching our son grow up, and the person he is today
Blue Mr Misty
Raw veggies
Riding my bike
Lake Harriet and uptown
Baking
Celebrating AWP's Birthday week - creating memories
Fresh squeezed orange juice
Tears of joy
Security and comfort
Laughter

5 comments

  1. I think it would do all of us good to participate in the exercise:) great list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to do this. I love it.

    I miss drive-ins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad we did this - I've known you all these years and there are still new things to learn! Like more reasons to like you, including a common love of Audrey Hepburn and You've Got Mail! We had so much fun at Lake Harriet last summer; we all thought we'd like to live in that area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot and such a good project!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted my list. What fun--and like you said, a good exercise in self-reflection. xo

    We like a lot of the same things. :)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Mari Partyka | Bookworm with a View. Design by Fearne.